Who Uses Clinical Consultations
Professionals who work with Robyn Brickel include:
- Practicing counseling professionals from a variety of disciplines, such as marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers and psychologists
- Healthcare professionals
- Family and Youth Services providers
How Consultations Support You
Robyn specializes in helping counseling and health professionals provide the best care for themselves and their clients – individually and in therapist consultation groups. Peers and professionals draw on her extensive expertise in working with family-of-origin issues, substance abuse and the long-term issues resulting from trauma and neglect.
A strengths-based approach and extensive training gives you practical knowledge to resolve immediate challenges, tailored to your needs, as well as assistance to look deeper into the issues that get triggered in your own life while working with your clients (countertransference).
Robyn dedicates her extensive experience to give you professional support, in addition to helping you meet the needs of your clients.
You can use consultations:
- On a one-time basis to establish direction for unique cases
- On a recurring basis to support your ongoing work
- On an as-needed basis as your caseload requires
- By participating in a consultation group
How To Begin
Contact Robyn Brickel at Robyn@robynbrickel.com or 703-518-8883 for professional support tailored to your needs. Clinical Consultation is offered individually or as part of group.